The program attracts those seeking to start their own business or those who wish to switch careers from hospitality to academia.
Conducted primarily online, the MSHM program involves two-week residencies at the beginning and end of the program that allow students to build relationships, share information and gain valuable real-world experience. Students will reside in New Rochelle, just a 30-minute train ride from midtown Manhattan, during their two-week residencies.
Please note that CINY has partnered with Careers through Culinary Arts Programs (C-cap) and proudly offers its alumni a 20 percent tuition discount.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Economics of Tourism
- Hospitality Management Info Systems
- Qualitative Research Applications for Hospitality
- Global Tourism in Emerging Markets
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHospitality Management View 55 other Masters in Hospitality Management in United States
- Online Application
- Personal Essay
- High School Transcript or Diploma
- Transfer Credit (if students are transferring credits from a previous institution, they must submit official academic transcripts)
- Admissions Fee ($35 for undergraduate students, $50 for graduates; we accept check, money order, certified bank draft or cash)
- Professional References (direct admit bachelor’s students must submit two letters of recommendation)
- SAT scores (only required for students interested in scholarship consideration)
International842 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 842 USD per credit and a duration of .
National842 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 842 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.