The program builds upon a strong base of business knowledge with specific courses in marketing that prepare students for managerial positions within the marketing and public relations industry.
Monroe’s MBA program is geared toward working adults, with a unique three-semester academic calendar that allows students to study yearround and graduate in as few as 4 semesters. To accommodate work and family, the program can be completed in a variety of convenient ways — online, on-ground, or through a blended schedule.
Monroe’s online MBA program is designed so that students can earn an MBA while continuing to work full-time. On-ground classes can be taken at any of our three locations in the Bronx, New Rochelle, or Flushing, Queens. A blended schedule allows students to take classes on-ground and online, offering both the convenience of an online MBA program and the traditional feel of a face-to-face learning environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing in the Global Environment
- Statistics for Decision Making
- Ethics and Leadership
- Strategic Marketing
- Managerial Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Human Resource Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 229 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- Personal Essay
- High School Transcript or Diploma
- Transfer Credit (if students are transferring credits from a previous institution, they must submit official academic transcripts)
- Admissions Fee ($35 for undergraduate students, $50 for graduates; we accept check, money order, certified bank draft or cash)
- Professional References (direct admit bachelor’s students must submit two letters of recommendation)
- SAT scores (only required for students interested in scholarship consideration)
International842 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 842 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National842 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 842 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.