We provide a vibrate space for students who see the possibilities in new technologies to extend their creative voices. Through engaging with the most current research, which inspects the impact of digitisation, internet technologies, Internet of Things and social media on our culture and ways of communicating, students are equipped to navigate, analyse and contribute to our constantly evolving mediascape.
Graduates from the Emerging Media programme at Dublin City University can expect to find employment in a range of media-related industries. Graduates are employed in a wide range of media companies, broadcasters and NGOs taking up such roles as Online Visual Designer, Film Maker, Editor, Interaction Designer, Animator, UX/UI Designer Sound Designer and leading to roles such as Transmedia Campaign Manager, Creative Director or Head of Digital Production.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Imaging and Design
Audio and Sound Design
Understanding Social Media
Moving Image and Video Production
Project Plan and Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Media Studies & Mass Media View 20 other Masters in Film, Photography & Media in Ireland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A degree at the level of an Irish or UK Honours undergraduate degree (H2.2 or above) or equivalent.
- Applicants with appropriate combinations of professional qualifications and experience may also be considered. This includes discipline-specific knowledge and know-how; transferable skills; basic research competency; personal effectiveness.
- Applicants who have not yet completed their degree may receive a conditional offer on the basis of most recent grades and pending the achievement of no less than a H2.2 degree.
- International candidates who are non-native speakers of English must satisfy the University of their competency in the English language.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA7400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7400 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.