With the Double Master in Technology Management , you will graduate with two Master's degrees. Here's how it works: at the Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), you enroll for an engineering or science M. Sc. program of your choice, combining it with an M. A. or an MBA in Technology Management at the NIT Northern Institute of Technology Management .
With this combination of degrees, your skills will be in demand as you will be able to combine technical know-how with a firm grasp of management in an international and agile marketplace.
At the NIT, students develop skills to master current and future challenges related to digitization. In projects, they learn to design and implement business ideas - whether in established companies or in their own start-ups. In this way, students at the NIT learn to make sustainable, strategic and operative decisions in technology management.
They train their soft skills and learn another language. Many of our students choose the Double Master, which combines management studies at the NIT with engineering studies at the TUHH. Thus, both the lecturers and students constantly contribute new ideas from a technical perspective.
- A world-class education in both engineering or science AND management
- International and intercultural experience
- Tight link to industry: internship and thesis work with companies possible
- International faculty from acclaimed business schools, universities and research facilities
- Individual support from lecturers, tutors and NIT staff
- Personalized career development
- On-campus living: modern student apartments on a green campus
- Global alumni network and friendships
- University degree conferred by the Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH)
- Industrial scholarships for outstanding students
- TUHH: ACQUIN
- NIT: FIBAA
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General Management
- Economics and Law
- Financial Performance and Management Control
- Strategy Management Game
- Shaping the Digital World
- Self-development in a Digital Economy
- Leadership in Changing Environments
- Foundation of New Business Development
- Practical Experience
- Master’s Thesis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- TUHH: 120 ECTS
- NIT: 90 ECTS
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership Technology Management View 22 other Masters in Technology Management in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, natural science, information or computer scienceProven record of personal and academic achievementHigh level of proficiency in English
- Initial professional experience is a plus but not a requirement for admission
- Curriculum vitae
- Study certificates and transcripts (for applicants from China, Mongolia and Vietnam plus APS upon enrollment)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Statement of purpose
- Proof of work experience (if applicable)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23500 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
EU/EEA9400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23500 EUR for the full programme during 30 months.
Living costs for Harburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.