The Health Information Management curriculum at Millennia Atlantic University is designed for the practicing health information management professional who wishes to further his or her training in this area. It is also available for those who have completed the Bachelor of Science degree in Health Information Management. The program develops a blend of technical and managerial skills. The training may be used in a current position and to advance to a higher level position, and is designed to prepare professionals to thrive in a technology dependent and information driven health care environment.
This advanced program prepared graduates for responsibilities in areas such as healthcare data resources administration, health care data security oversight, and strategic and operational information resource planning. The health information professional must adhere to the Code of Ethics of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
Graduates will be prepared to seek employment within the healthcare industry in hospitals, clinics, healthcare IT companies, and research facilities, with prospects of positions such as project managers, directors of healthcare information management, data quality managers, health data analysts, and electronic health records system implementation specialists.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Overview of Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Development of Healthcare Information Systems
- Healthcare Informatics
- Measuring Healthcare Information Quality
- Healthcare Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Informatics View 121 other Masters in Health Informatics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the admissions process
- Be in possession of the Letter of Acceptance from Millennia Atlantic University.
- Forward the following documents necessary for issuing of the I-20:
- Photocopy of the student’s Passport, and dependents if applicable (include the picture and information page).
- Bank letter from the applicant’s financial institution as financial evidence of support or sponsorship (a sample letter is provided by the University).
International14160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7080 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National14160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7080 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.