There are no electives and a thesis is not required for completion. The Human Resource Management coursework is divided between management courses that are related to Human Resources 76 Management and corporate decision making and courses that are directly related to key human resources management functional subject matter. Graduates will be able to apply critical thinking and strategic analysis necessary to serve as beneficial human resource partners in or for an organization.
As part of the practical training provided, the program at Millennia Atlantic University also includes a capstone course that brings together many of the subjects covered throughout the program into a final project. Careers for successful graduates may include employment in positions such as human resource generalists, compensation and benefits managers, employment compliance officers, benefits analysts, labor relations specialists, recruiting managers, training managers or human resource specialists.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management of Organizational Behavior
- Business Statistics
- Managerial Economics
- Organizations and Leadership
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 236 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the admissions process
- Be in possession of the Letter of Acceptance from Millennia Atlantic University.
- Forward the following documents necessary for issuing of the I-20:
- Photocopy of the student’s Passport, and dependents if applicable (include the picture and information page).
- Bank letter from the applicant’s financial institution as financial evidence of support or sponsorship (a sample letter is provided by the University).
International14160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7080 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National14160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7080 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.