In this fully online degree program you will gain a comprehensive education that features:
- Intensive practical training in applied behavior analysis from an introductory to an advanced level.
- Comprehensive instruction in autism spectrum disorders, including communication, behavior, teaching strategies, transitions and more.
- The theory, techniques and practice of applied behavior analysis assessments.
As a student of the Special Education - Applied Behavior Analysis - Autism from California University of Pennsylvania in applied behavior analysis and autism you will:
- Have the flexibility to complete your online master's degree on your schedule.
- Qualify to apply for the Behavior Specialist license in Pennsylvania.
- Get hands-on experience conducting behavioral assessments, designing education and behavioral programs, developing behavior support plans, and more.
- Benefit from career support from faculty and Cal U's Career and Professional Development Center.
- Introduction to Behavior Analysis
- Nature/Characteristics of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Communication, Behavior and Instruction: Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Life Transitions and Partnerships: Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Navigating the Social World: Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Concepts, Principles, Assessment ABA
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 245 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Bachelor's degree with a GPA of 2.80 or a 3.00 in last 48 credits earned (Students with a GPA below 2.80 may apply for conditional admission)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst Prep Certificate Only: Master's degree in an area approved by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) with a GPA of 3.30 or higher (Students with a GPA below 3.30 may apply for conditional admission)
- Official transcripts from an accredited undergraduate institution
International25542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
National25542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State17028 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.