The Nursing Administration and Leadership program at California University of Pennsylvania will provide you with a solid foundation to:
- Lead nurses in providing high quality and safe patient care.
- Contribute to the healthcare team's response to today's demanding challenges.
- Design and administer nursing programs in a variety of settings
Cal U's graduate program in nursing administration and leadership is committed to developing nurse professionals who are preferred by a wide range of employers in Pennsylvania and beyond, including:
- Allegheny Health Network (AHN) hospitals.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) hospitals.
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh (UPMC).
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC.
- West Virginia University Hospital.
- Veterans Health Administration (VHA) hospitals.
- U.S. Navy, U.S. Army.
- Legal Aspects of Health Care Administration
- Financial Management in Nonprofit Health Care Organizations
- Health Policy in Nursing
- Information Systems for Nurses in Health Care Organizations
- Nursing Administration and Leadership Role
- Population Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 357 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (BSN) with a GPA of 3.00 or higher in the undergraduate nursing degree or in the last 60 credits completed (Students with a GPA below 3.00 may apply for conditional admission)
- Official transcripts from an accredited BSN program
- Unencumbered RN licensure in the state in which the applicant is employed in nursing
- Current Resume indicating at least one year of experience working in nursing, preferably, nursing management
- An essay to include career goals and objectives as well as a description of how the student plans to use the MSN degree
International23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State15480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.