The Nursing Administration and Leadership and Business at California University of Pennsylvania provides nurse leaders with business knowledge to support a wide range of positions, such as chief nurse officer or healthcare administrator, and to prepare those in healthcare-related entrepreneurial ventures.
The MSN- MBA dual degree program was developed for working nurse professional to examine the latest business issues relevant to healthcare and medical settings, and also to gain the highly desired MBA credential. MSN - MBA courses include:
- Financial Management in Nonprofit Healthcare Organizations.
- Information Systems for Nurses in Healthcare Organizations.
- Corporate Finance.
- Nursing Organization and Leadership Theory
Cal U's MSN - MBA dual degree program enables nurse leaders to develop skills in business, leadership and more to thrive in today's complex healthcare environment. Students from around the nation and internationally can complete this dual degree program to enhance future career options. A sampling of employers in Pennsylvania and beyond who hire Cal U graduates includes:
- Allegheny Health Network (AHN) hospitals.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) hospitals.
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh (UPMC).
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC.
- West Virginia University
- Veterans Health Administration (VHA) hospitals.
- U.S. Navy, U.S. Army
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Human Resource Management
- International Business Management
- Corporate Finance
- Nursing Administration and Leadership Role
- Legal Aspects of Health Care Administration
- Health Care Policy in Nursing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Nursing Health Management View 730 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (BSN) with a GPA of 3.00 or higher in the undergraduate nursing degree or in the last 60 credits completed (Students with a GPA below 3.00 may apply for conditional admission)
- Official transcripts from an accredited BSN program
- Unencumbered RN licensure in the state in which the applicant is employed in nursing
- Current Resume indicating at least one year of experience working in nursing, preferably, nursing management
- An essay to include career goals and objectives as well as a description of how the student plans to use the MSN degree
International774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 24 months.
National774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State516 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.