The Technology Entrepreneurship program offered by the University of the West Indies fuses the areas of application development, ebusiness and technology entrepreneurship in a new and creative way poised to meet the emerging needs of the Caribbean region.
Graduates with M.S. in Technology Entrepreneurship from the University of the West Indies will be able to create:
- high technology products for the local, regional and global marketspace;
- mobile applications for local, regional and international consumption;
- novel, high quality games for the local, regional and global marketspaces.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- An Introduction to Technology Entrepreneurship
- New Product Development and Intellectual Properties Protection
- Business Opportunity Developrnent
- Business Leadership for Technology Entrepreneurs
- Technology Entrepreneurship and New Venture Management Workshop
- Information Technology Project Management
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship View 3 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Barbados
- At least a second class honours Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Candidates with a Pass degree and significant industry experience will be considered on a case-base.
- Applicants should ensure that they have the necessary pre-requisites for the courses they intend to read.
International6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National10000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Bridgetown
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.