The Technology Entrepreneurship program offered by The University of the West Indies fuses the areas of application development, ebusiness and technology entrepreneurship in a new and creative way poised to meet the emerging needs of the Caribbean region.
Graduates with M.S. in Technology Entrepreneurship from The University of the West Indies will be able to create:
- high technology products for the local, regional and global marketspace;
- mobile applications for local, regional and international consumption;
- novel, high quality games for the local, regional and global marketspaces.
- Technology Entrepreneurship
- New Product Development and Intellectual Properties Protection
- Business Opportunity Developrnent
- Business Leadership for Technology Entrepreneurs
- Technology Entrepreneurship and New Venture Management Workshop
- Information Technology Project Management
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Entrepreneurship General Engineering & Technology View 3 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Barbados
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Processing Fee (BDS $30 for applicants from contributing countries OR US $30 for applicants from a non-contributing countries)
- Birth Certificate (certified or notarized copy)
- Curriculum Vitae (2 copies)
- Two (2) Referee reports (PDF)
- Professional Certificates/Diplomas
- Marriage Certificate (where applicable) (certified or notarised copy)
- Legal Affidavit or deed poll if your present name is different from that on the Birth Certificate (certified or notarised copy)
International10000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National9905 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14858 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
BDS $30,000 for national students
Living costs for Bridgetown
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.