What is the International Strategy and Diplomacy programme objective at ISIT?
- Know how to interact in a multilingual geopolitical environment
- Be an expert in major international issues
- Become an expert in project management in a multilateral context
- Become a multilingual professional who can adhere to international strategies for organisations and businesses
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Law
- Geopolitics and Regional Zones
- European Institutions in the face of Contemporary Issues
- Theory of International Relations
- Intercultural Management and Negotiation
- Developing your Intercultural Intelligence
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations Languages View 40 other Masters in International Relations in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- English and a second language chosen from Arabic, Chinese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish or Russian.
- French (all levels)
- 4th-year admissions: You must have completed your third year of university studies (L3) or have completed one year of a master’s program (M1).
International9175 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9175 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA9175 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9175 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.