It’s aimed at people who work at top positions and at individuals who are not satisfied with the basic knowledge that is given by most academic business schools. Because of the Strategic Management specialisation, students of the Executive MBA - Healthcare Management programme of EMAS Business School receive an advanced course on Business Strategy and corporate management. In addition to it, EMAS also offers Healthcare Management specialization.
EMAS exceptional expertise in Business Strategy and Strategic Management guarantees the excellence of EMAS graduates and their professional supremacy over the graduates of the schools without sufficient knowledge in these must-have areas of modern business.
Profound knowledge and prestigious Executive MBA degree conferred by EMAS Business School guarantee your company, career, and income growth. It’s the best choice for top managers and business owners.
- Strategic Management. Business Modelling. Business Analysis. Forecasting the market and the company
- Strategic Management. Corporate Strategy. Strategic Goal Setting. Formulating Strategy
- Strategic Management. Determining Market Segments. Determining Market Position. Branding and Brand Management
- Strategic Management. Managing Change. Effective Implementation of the Decisions
- Strategic Management. Business Strike - The Exercise to Build the Skills for Strategy Development and Business Management
- Strategic Management. Managing Corporate Culture
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 7 other Masters in Executive MBA in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- First degree (Bachelor’s degree or High School / College Diploma with specialization in exceptional cases).
- Managerial experience – 5 years.
- No GMAT required. English proficiency will be assessed during an Admission Personal Interview.
- Managerial experience - 5 years
International5533 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8300 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
National5533 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8300 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- Part-time (blended): €8300
- Online: €7200
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.