Do you want to teach mathematics or one of the sciences at the middle school, junior high, or senior high level? If you hold an undergraduate degree and want to earn teaching certification with a mathematics or science endorsement concurrently with a master’s degree, then this Master in Teaching Math and Science program at Seattle Pacific University is for you.
Seattle Pacific University is preparing students for service and leadership by fostering holistic growth through rigorous academic study, character formation, and vocational preparation that establishes a foundation for a thriving, faithful, and meaningful life.
- Reading/Writing in Content Areas
- Professional Issues: Child Abuse/Others
- Classroom Management
- Residency Student Teaching Internship
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Natural Sciences Teaching View 1806 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- At least two letters of recommendation.
- Complete official transcripts from any college or university you’ve attended.
- A 3.0 or better GPA in your most recent 45 quarter credits, or in all undergraduate work.
- A passing score on the entrance exam for your program.
- Satisfaction of program-specific entrance requirements.
- Payment of the application fee of $50 or $75, depending on the program.
International40200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 670 USD per credit during 12 months.
National40200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 670 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.