The program enhances your past academic work and professional experience, preparing you to become more effective in current responsibilities or to open opportunities for new responsibilities. It is intended primarily for business professionals who seek to live faithfully in the marketplace and to serve the common good through business activities.
- Managerial Communication
- Leadership in Organizations
- Business as Community of Work
- Spirituality in management
- Macroeconomics for Managers
- Managerial Finance
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesStrategic Management View 72 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
- A graduate application and $50 processing fee.
- Official transcript documenting bachelor's degree (including official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended).
- Present a GPA of at least 3.0 (4.0 = A) in the last 45 quarter credits of coursework completed.*
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A personal statement.
- A professional résumé or CV.
International820 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 820 USD per credit and a duration of .
National820 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 820 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.