The Division, which offers the Computer Science programme at the Stellenbosch University, is home to the first IBM Software Centre of Excellence (CoE) in South Africa. This postgraduate computer laboratory includes advanced software such as the Rational® Development Environment, which provide a fully-fledged software production environment for students to hone their skills.
- Thesis Computer Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Computer Sciences View 44 other Masters in Mathematics in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your contract
- Student support form (Students with special needs)
- Qualification documents - Please ensure that you upload qualification documents for each tertiary qualification obtained and that the documents is official and certified. This implies that your original qualification documents (academic transcript and accompanying degree certificate) which you recieved upon graduation must be stamped and signed by the awarding institution
- Proof of English Language proficiency
- A BScHons degree in Computer Science or an approved equivalent qualification
- The Department can require supplementary studies, as determined by your supervisor(s) on a case-by-case basis
International988 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 988 EUR per year during 12 months.
National988 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 988 EUR per year during 12 months.
- R17 133
Living costs for Stellenbosch
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.