The Natural Resource and Environmental Management program offered by the University of the West Indies is designed to contribute to sustainable developing the Caribbean region by training professionals in environmental and natural resource management.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Concepts and Issues for Environmental Managers
- Introduction to Environmental Planning and Management
- Professional Skills for Environmental Management
- Geoinformatics for Environmental Management
- Resource Economics
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Measurement and Analysis in Natural Resource Management
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Management Natural Resource Management
- A Bachelor's degree in a discipline appropriate to the MSc. with a minimum Grade Point Average of 2.5 or Lower Second Class Honours or its equivalent is required for entry to the programme.
- The minimum level of the degree require may be re-assessed for candidates with extensive professional experience in an appropriate discipline.
International15878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18525 USD for the full programme and a duration of 14 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.