Students in Marymount California University Business Administration program will learn to:
- Develop a personal leadership philosophy by reflecting on leadership theories and attributes, and acquiring the leadership skills and abilities necessary to motivate others toward common goals
- Demonstrate a consistent evidence-based decision making approach using rigorous analysis and interpretation of business data with appropriate tools and techniques.
- Identify, define, research, and analyze an organizational problem or question, leading to a sustainable business plan or set of actionable recommendations that balances ethical, economic and other considerations
- Integrate global, cultural, technical and economic considerations into analysis of business opportunities
- Utilize peer feedback to support a spirit of inquiry, reflection, mutual respect, and quality improvement within a community of practice
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Business Writing and Communication
- Innovation Management
- Global Entrepreneurship and Economic Development
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Research and Analytics Lab
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1618 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applying for Admission to Marymount’s MBA Program
- Complete the online application.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended.
- Personal Statement – A one-to-two-page document that gives the Admission Office a glimpse into who you are and an idea of your career aspirations. It also is an opportunity to tell why you want to attend Marymount.
- Letters of Recommendation – Two letters from college professors or employers that can attest your abilities as a student or employee.
- Resume – Should highlight work experience along with other accomplishments
International28800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Rancho Palos Verdes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.