The Intellectual Property Law program offered by the University of the West Indies teaches students about the issues that lie at the centre of management of intellectual property; the core principles of domestic copyright law and the divergence of views from developing and developed countries on issues such as foreign direct investment, trade, and traditional knowledge.
If You Want To:
- Advance your career in Intellectual Property
- Understand key principles of intellectual property and its application in this digital age
- Know more about the business side of intellectual property rights
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Management of Intellectual Property Assets
- International Trade and Intellectual Property Law
- Trade Mark Law
- Patent Law
- International Intellectual Property Law
- Copyright Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPatent & Intellectual Property Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 4 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in Barbados
- must hold a LL.B. degree, or any other professional legal qualification with at least Second Class Honours
- must be admitted to practise in any part of the Commonwealth;
- should also be certified as being in practice for a minimum of five years.
International10000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National10000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Bridgetown
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.