The Infection Prevention and Control at the Stellenbosch University is a research-based degree programme, comprising a research project (100% of the credits) with no theoretical modules. You must plan and implement a research project and submit a thesis in the format specified in the study guide. The initial research protocol will be approved by the departmental research committee and the Health Research Ethics Committee of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- Thesis (Infection Prevention and Control)
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 98 other Masters in Health Administration in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your contract
- Student support form (Students with special needs)
- Qualification documents
- Proof of English Language proficiency
- A suitable honours bachelor's degree with the required number of credits at level 8; and one of the following: the Postgraduate Diploma in Infection Control (PG Dip (Infection Control)) of this University; or other major subjects in sciences at honours level, with strong motivation for application for admission and successful completion of an admission examination
- Additional work or proof of competency (or both) may also be required.
- You must provide proof of competency in study design, data management, statistics and research methodology, as well as of computer literacy
International988 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 988 EUR per year during 12 months.
National988 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 988 EUR per year during 12 months.
- R17 133
Living costs for Stellenbosch
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.