This Project Management (with Advanced Practice) course from Teesside University develops the competencies required by project managers in the modern engineering, manufacturing, construction, telecom, process, oil and gas industries. You gain significant analytical, interpersonal and practical competencies through tailored modules that cover advance planning and visualisation, risk management, procurement and contract strategy, health and safety, managing operations and finance, and management of change. In addition, you also undertake a major research project that allows you to specialise in a field of interest to you.
As a project manager, your skills will be in demand by companies and organisations worldwide. The most common industries include engineering, process and oil and gas, construction, manufacturing, digital, IT and telecoms.
- Advanced Practice
- Advanced Project Planning and Visualisation
- Engineering Research Project
- Managing Projects with PRINCE2
- Procurement and Contract Strategies
- Project Management Philosophies and Tools
- Risk Management in Projects
- The Management of Change
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 1555 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Teesside University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Normally a first degree (2.2 minimum), relevant experience or equivalent qualifications. Acceptable first degree subjects include science, technology, engineering, mathematics, business, management, computing and IT.
- Students with a degree awarded outside the UK must also meet the University's minimum English language requirements.
- Non-EU international students who need a student visa to study in the UK should check our web pages on UKVI-compliant English language requirements. The University also provides pre-sessional English language courses if you do not meet the minimum English language requirement.
International8500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 GBP per year during 20 months.
National4335 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4335 GBP per year during 20 months.
Living costs for Middlesbrough
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.