The programs of study for majors in the Voice program of Manhattan School of Music are designed to develop skilled performers in all areas of vocal techniques and to offer opportunities to perform. There are two areas of voice study in the voice program: Classical and Opera Theatre.
Voice students at MSM achieve a high degree of professional competence, and learn appropriate stylistic approaches to the vocal literature of various historical periods.
Recent performance opportunities have included collaborations with National Sawdust, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the New York Philharmonic, the New York City Master Chorale, and the Verdi Square Performing Arts Festival.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduate Italian Diction
- Graduate English Diction
- Advanced Acting
- Performance Technique Class
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If your first language is not English, you will be required to take our in-house English Assessment during audition week
- We recommend that you upload unofficial transcripts and proof of degree(s) to the online application for the initial phase of the admission process. You must submit your transcripts in the original language and in English.
- All applicants who have completed their online application and passed prescreening (if applicable) must audition in order to be admitted to MSM.
- If you are offered admission to MSM, you will receive details on how to apply for a student visa with your acceptance. You will be required to apply for the SEVIS Form I-20.
International48280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 48280 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National48280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 48280 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.