The UK, EU and US Copyright Law programme at King's College London course will introduce you to the main International Copyright Conventions. It deals with a wide range of rights (e.g., literary, dramatic, artistic works) as well as covering infringement and remedies and looks at the challenges presented by international communication through satellite and the internet.
Benefit from a highly relevant programme that will:
- Introduce the main international copyright conventions in the field
- Deal with rights in literary, dramatic, musical and artistic works, films, sound recordings, broadcasts, cable programmes, computer programs and databases, performers’ rights and publishers’ rights
- Cover both theoretical aspects and questions which arise in practice, in particular concerninginfringement and available remedies
- Include a unit devoted to the French and German laws on author’s rights and related rights
- Examine thoroughly United States Copyright Law in two units
- Conclude with the main challenges in the field of copyright, in particular those arising from international communication through satellite and the internet, and from digital technology generally
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International and UK Copyright Law
- UK Copyright Law
- US Copyright Law and French & German Authors' Rights Law
- EU Copyright Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law Patent & Intellectual Property Law International Law View 16 other Masters in European Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should hold a degree in law of a good 2nd class standard (2.1) or the equivalent, or a degree in a related discipline or be qualified as a barrister or a solicitor.
- Applications may also be accepted from a candidate who has achieved a comparative academic level through his or her studies and where previous study, work or experience has made the applicant a suitable candidate.
- It is not possible to study this programme whilst you are registered for a different programme at any other institution.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7350 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National7350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7350 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.