The FMHS offers a number of excellent academic training programmes, such as the Gastroenterology and Hepatology programme at the Stellenbosch University, underpinned by research of the highest quality and supported by well-integrated quality assurance and academic administration structures and processes. These programmes provide for the needs of a wide range of healthcare disciplines.
- Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 179 other Masters in Public Health in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your contract
- Student support form (Students with special needs)
- Qualification documents - Please ensure that you upload qualification documents for each tertiary qualification obtained and that the documents is official and certified. This implies that your original qualification documents (academic transcript and accompanying degree certificate) which you recieved upon graduation must be stamped and signed by the awarding institution. Qualifications shorter than 12 months in duration will not be considered
- Proof of English Language proficiency
- At least one of the following qualifications: FCP (SA); MMed (Int); or an equivalent specialist qualification
International1768 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1768 EUR per year during 24 months.
National1100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1100 EUR per year during 24 months.
R19,619 / R32,425
Living costs for Stellenbosch
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.