Collaborative Piano from Manhattan School of Music will help you develop your musical career.
Collaborative Piano from Manhattan School of Music is a program emphasizing study of the vast collaborative piano repertory, including songs, opera, duo sonatas, and chamber music.
In addition to studies with our expert faculty, students are provided additional opportunities to play for and observe world-renown guest artists.
- Collaborative Piano Lessons
- Collaborative Piano Seminar
- Collaborative Piano Practicum
- Graduate Italian Diction
- Graduate English Diction
- Advanced Ear-Training
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Late applications are accepted on a case-by-case basis depending upon the program and various circumstances.
DisciplinesMusic Musicology View 534 other Masters in Musicology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If your first language is not English, you will be required to take our in-house English Assessment during audition week
- We recommend that you upload unofficial transcripts and proof of degree(s) to the online application for the initial phase of the admission process. You must submit your transcripts in the original language and in English.
- All applicants who have completed their online application and passed prescreening (if applicable) must audition in order to be admitted to MSM.
- If you are offered admission to MSM, you will receive details on how to apply for a student visa with your acceptance. You will be required to apply for the SEVIS Form I-20.
International51500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51500 USD per year during 24 months.
National51500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51500 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.