Graduates at University of Galway are provided with an opportunity to complete the additional 30 credits (one module) required to upgrade their qualification to the MSc Occupational Health and Safety programme.
Occupational Health and Safety Top Up has become a prominent component of business and society and continues to be a growth area for employment. Graduates are qualified to apply for a range of roles including, Occupational Health Manager, Occupational Health and Safety professional, Environmental Health and Safety Professional/Manager, Occupational Health Nurse.
- Develop a research hypothesis
- Conduct a research literature review
- Select, refine and implement research methodologies
- Collect research data
- Analyse and interpret research data
- Communicate research data to scientific community
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Administration Occupational Health and Safety View 5 other Masters in Occupational Health and Safety in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have successfully completed the Higher Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or Occupational Health, Safety and Hygiene, and have relevant work experience.
EU/EEA3915 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3915 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Galway
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.