About Multidisciplinary Radiology at National University of Ireland, Galway
This course is designed for clinicians who:
- rely on imaging for decision making within their speciality
- for whom a radiology qualification may offer new career progression routes
- wish to further their individual radiological knowledge, skills and research capabilities
It is a blended course taught using traditional class-based educational activities and contemporary distance learning technologies.
CareersStudents at National University of Ireland, Galway of this programme in previous years have used the course to increase their experience of the specialty of radiological imaging and many graduates have used this degree and diploma to support their applications to national radiology training schemes in Ireland and the UK, with a large percentage successful in this endeavour. The experience and knowledge gained through this course also lends itself to specialities with high dependence on radiological imaging.
- Research Methods for Evidence Based Practice
- Genitourinary and Gastrointenstinal Imaging
- Muscloskeletal System Imaging
- Basic Radiologic Sciences
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Medical Imaging View 82 other Masters in Human Medicine in Ireland
- Applicants must hold a primary degree in Medicine with a minimum of Second Class Honours degree, Grade 1 (NCQ level 8 or international equivalent). Competence in English language equivalent to IELTS 6.5 is required. Interviews may apply.
International16440 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16440 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA8180 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8180 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Galway
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.