Why Study Nursing Administration/Business Administration at Madonna University?
- The clinical practicums will allow you to learn from accomplished professionals in a variety of healthcare organizations throughout Michigan.
- Courses are designed so that you will have many opportunities to fine-tune abilities to assume positions with increasing complexity and responsibility.
As a student in Madonna's Nursing Administration/Business Administration dual degree graduate program, you'll be prepared to help shape the delivery of health care in a variety of organizational settings including acute care, ambulatory, long-term care, and community based practices. Through a variety of practicum experiences, you will gain both breadth and depth of experience in various upper management and executive role possibilities. The additional 22 credits beyond the nursing administration degree provides depth of knowledge in marketing, finance and economics, business law and ethics. Class projects will assist you to refine important marketing and financial management skills across the care continuum and complete a research project in the business capstone courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Essentials of Health Care Financial Decision Making
- Applied Nursing Informatics
- Essentials of Marketing
- Business Research
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Nursing View 1110 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission requirements for International students on F-1 Student Visa
- International Student Application Checklist
- Non-native Speaker of English – English Proficiency Testing
- Applicants should request official transcripts from each institution of higher learning they attended as an undergraduate or graduate student. Only official transcripts sent to the Graduate School will be accepted for admission credentials.
- Applicants should also request two professional associates or college instructors to complete the Recommendation Form.
- Once the application file is complete, applicants are scheduled for an admission interview.
International885 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 885 USD per credit and a duration of .
National885 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 885 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.