- Reinforce multimedia creativity
- Become an expert in project management
- Develop your entrepreneurial spirit
- Become a multilingual professional who can adhere to digital strategies
- Integrating digital tools (website creation, mobile apps creation, multilingual community management, visual lyaout of information)
- Developing your professional operational skills ( including dfrafting and translating web content)
- Course specialisation options to choose from: Communicating for the web or Creating for the web
- « Entrepreneurship » course option
- Mastering digital issues
- Strengthening your professional operational skills
- Preparing your professional career (A minimum 3 months internship to validate your professional project in 4th year then a minimum 6 month professional internship in 5th year)
Overview master's Intercultural Digital Stratégy career prospects:• Digital communication manager• Digital content specialist• SEO/SEA manager• Consultant in international e-communication• UX Designer• Webmarketing manager
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
After having completed the whole master, the students receive the master's degree that is equivalent to 300 ECTS.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Languages User Experience Design View 3 other Masters in User Experience Design in France
- English and a second language chosen from Arabic, Chinese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish or Russian.
- French (all levels)
- 4th-year admissions: You must have completed your third year of university studies (L3) or have completed one year of a master’s program (M1).
International8925 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8925 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA8925 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8925 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
ISIT is a private non-profit institution. Operating costs are funded mainly through student fees & tuition.
ISIT is a state-certified school, which means ISIT students are eligible for state scholarships for higher education.Community-based financial aidRegions, departments and cities often grant financial aid to students from their area. The nature (scholarships, zero-interest loans, urgent help) and eligibility criteria (financial resources, field of study, level, project or destination for an internship abroad) vary widely.Contact your local government offices individually for precise dates and procedures.ISIT scholarshipsISIT strives to welcome a diverse student body. Every year, the school funds a number of need-based scholarships.Find out more on our website: Programs > Financing
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.