What is the Intercultural Digital Strategy objective at ISIT?
- Know how to innovate in a multilingual web environment
- Reinforce multimedia creativity
- Become an expert in project management
- Develop your entrepreneurial spirit
- Become a multilingual professional who can adhere to digital strategies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Web Interface Creation
- Intercultural Scripting
- for Mobile Applications
- Contract Law
- Adobe Photoshop & Premiere
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Languages User Experience Design View 12 other Masters in Languages in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- English and a second language chosen from Arabic, Chinese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish or Russian.
- French (all levels)
- 4th-year admissions: You must have completed your third year of university studies (L3) or have completed one year of a master’s program (M1).
International9175 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9175 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA9175 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9175 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.