In the increasingly global context of contemporary politics and world economics, there is a need for multilingual communication like never before.
Conference Interpreting students at ISIT complete a full-time degree program over two academic years of two 13-week semesters each. Classes, delivered by practicing conference interpreters, are held during the day, in the evening and on Saturdays. Deliberate practice, in other words, intensive small-group training in all interpretation techniques, is a fundamental part of the program that takes place in addition to classes and homework.
- Deepen your mastery of consecutive interpretation and sight translation techniques
- Learn simultaneous interpretation techniques
- Deepen your understanding of legal issues
- Become a multilingual, intercultural expert working for international organizations, government departments and global companies
- Consecutive interpreting - methodology
- Sight translation - methodology
- Introduction to interpreting
- Individual and group deliberate practice
- Political economics
- Professional public speaking
- Interpreting finance and economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Translation & Interpreting View 9 other Masters in Language Studies in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have an excellent understanding at least of French and English. (We accommodate all languages for which a demand exists and qualified instructors can be found.)
- Have a minimum of 12 consecutive months of in-country experience using your B or C languages. Learn about A, B and C working languages.
- Have completed 3rd-year at ISIT or hold a licence, bachelor’s, master’s or other equivalent degree. For more information about degree equivalency, contact Christel Reille email@example.com, Student admissions Manager.
- Demonstrate exceptional fluency in all selected active (A and B) languages and an excellent understanding of all passive (C) languages.
International9175 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9175 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA9175 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9175 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Arcueil
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.