The Management (Grand Ecole) program offered by Institut Mines-Télécom Business School offers its students 3 key features:
- A solid grounding in management sciences.
- Strong business skills, thanks to numerous placements, work experience and degree apprenticeship schemes.
- An industry-recognised specialism taken as an optional final-year module.
Graduates with Integrated Master in Management (Grand Ecole) from Institut Mines-Télécom Business School will:
- manage innovation and understand the crucial importance of entrepreneurship in a globalised world;
- gain transverse knowledge and understanding through our project-based learning approach
- develop an advanced body of knowledge in the underlying principles and concepts of management and business and is designed to promote your international mobility.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Control
- Financial Management
- Management Economics
- Organisation Studies
- Business and Service Marketing
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Finance
- Information Systems
- Global Supply Chain
- Management Sales and Business Development
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 167 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
- Have studied out of France for a minimum of 2 years
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with 180 non-French European Credits Transfer Scale
- Produce evidence of proficiency in English in the form of an internationally recognized standardized test (TOEFL 78, TOEIC 785, IELTS 6)
- Produce evidence of proficiency in a logic test such as: GMAT: 600 ; or Tage-Mage: 400. No exceptions will be made.
International7050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7050 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA7050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7050 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.