The Master of Critical Care Paramedicine program from Edith Cowan University focuses on the clinical issues directly related to practice, and develops a greater depth of understanding to enhance clinical decision-making and critical thinking.
Students will learn advanced-level clinical knowledge to apply to their daily paramedical practice, while at the same time learning advanced skills in evidence-based practice and research.
The combination of advanced clinical knowledge and applied research knowledge and skills provides students with the ability to continuously improve their own clinical practice, as well as impact on the organisation they are employed by and the broader Paramedicine community.
Graduates of this program will be well-placed to take on the clinical leadership challenges of Critical Care Paramedicine.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Cardiac Studies
- Advanced Medical Studies
- Advanced Obstetrics for Paramedics
- Paediatrics for Critical Care Paramedics
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Research Proposal Preparation and Research Methods
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- We recommend you apply as soon as you can. It's best to receive an offer as early as possible so you can prepare for orientation and semester start.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 243 other Masters in Public Health in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Edith Cowan University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
CRICOS code: 096054C
- All applicants are required to have a Bachelor's degree in Paramedicine, or a Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma in Critical Care Paramedicine, with equivalents considered. Alternatively applicants can apply with equivalent prior learning including at least five years appropriate professional experience.
International37600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37600 AUD per year during 18 months.
National23650 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23650 AUD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Joondalup
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.