Our Master's in Strategic Marketing at University of Greenwich is designed for graduates and qualified managers to learn about the latest developments and practices in strategic marketing. It will suit those looking to enter a career in marketing consultancy or pursue management careers in marketing.
What you should know about this course
- You'll learn to be creative and solve marketing problems.
- Teaching is delivered by leading academics and industry experts.
- You’ll meet a variety of guest speakers from within the industry.
- Our degrees in this subject are ranked 2nd in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Start in September or January to suit your needs.
- Academic English for Postgraduates
- Inside the Customer's Mind
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Global Marketing and Emerging Issues
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesMarketing International Business Digital Marketing View 575 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- You should have an undergraduate degree in a relevant subject at 2.2 or above, or equivalent qualification, from a recognised university or higher education institute and some marketing experience.
- Alternatively, you should have marketing management experience and a professional qualification equal to the Chartered Institute of Marketing's Diploma in Professional Marketing.
National10600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10600 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.