The Strategic Advertising and Marketing Communications course at University of Greenwich will develop your understanding of communications planning, consumer decision-making, and traditional and new media.
What you should know about this course
- You’ll learn to develop eye-catching campaigns and become an effective marketer and communicator.
- Learn from leading academics and industry experts.
- Our degree in this subject is ranked 2nd in London for graduate prospects (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2022)
- Our modules in Marketing are ranked 4th overall in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2022)
This master's degree is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Institute of Leadership & Management, and the Chartered Institute of Public Relations.
- Developing Advertising and Promotional Strategies
- Digital Marketing
- Creative Content
- Transformational Leadership through Transversal Skills
- Data Analytics for International Business Decisions
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesMarketing Strategic Management Digital Marketing View 292 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
- You should have an undergraduate degree in a relevant subject at 2.2 or above, or equivalent qualification, from a recognised university or higher education institute and some marketing experience.
- Alternatively, you should have marketing management experience and a professional qualification equal to the Chartered Institute of Marketing's Diploma in Professional Marketing.
International15500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10600 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.