The Strategic Advertising and Marketing Communications programme at the University of Greenwich will expand your understanding of communications planning, media, consumer decision-making and customer behaviour to meet the challenges of an evolving marketplace.
It will suit graduates who wish to pursue management careers, primarily in the advertising and communications sector.
The programme helps you develop the management and consultancy skills which are central to the relationship between organisations and customers.
You will study advertising and promotional strategies, marketing and branding, and consider how to manage direct and digital marketing relationships and influence customers. You will also explore ethical, global and cultural issues and the impact they have on marketing.
The programme aims to:
- Develop your critical understanding of current theoretical developments in marketing communications.
- Foster a creative yet systematic approach to problem-solving in the area of advertising and marketing communications.
- Develop, improve and extend your analytical, conceptual, research and consultancy skills.
Graduates of this programme are currently working as communications consultants and managers for companies such as PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Co-op Group, MobiSystems Inc, NBC Universal Media, as well as various private companies, non-profits and government organisations around the world.
This master's degree is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Institute of Leadership & Management, and the Chartered Institute of Public Relations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing Advertising and Promotional Strategies
- Inside the Customer's Mind
- Digital Marketing
- Creative Content
- Research Methods
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Strategic Management Digital Marketing View 252 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
- You should have an undergraduate degree in a relevant subject at 2.2 or above, or equivalent qualification, from a recognized university or higher education institute and some marketing experience.
- Alternatively, you should have marketing management experience and a professional qualification equal to the Chartered Institute of Marketing's Diploma in Professional Marketing.
- If you require a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK, your score must be from a UK Visas and Immigration approved IELTS test.
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10350 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.