An M.Div. concentration in Justice and Reconciliation is designed for individuals who are interested in God’s reforming work of justice and reconciliation in the world today.
This concentration explores a range of biblical, theological and ecumenical perspectives in concert with philosophical and sociological approaches to justice and reconciliation. This is designed for individuals who want to pursue work in congregations with a focus on involvement in the community.
More informationVisit official programme website
- An M.Div. student who is pursuing the concentration in Justice and Reconciliation will take the course on Justice and Reconciliation.
- In addition, each student will take 5 concentration courses on this topic as determined in consultation with a faculty point person.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
International students: 31 March
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 127 other Masters in Christian Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Start your application - Complete the online application form to get the process started.
- In addition to the prerequisites listed for the specific degree program to which you are applying (M.Div., M.A., M.Th., or D.Min.), most international applicants will need to submit TOEFL or IELTS score
- Submit your faith statement
- Two recommendation forms from two different teachers (or professional reference if applicant’s most recent academic experience is more than five years ago)
- A personal/other recommendation form from a non-family member
International1750 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1750 USD per module and a duration of .
National1750 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1750 USD per module and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.