Luther Seminary's curricular strategy calls for teaching Christian theology in a framework of four interrelated movements, one of which is Learning the Christian story.
An M.Div. concentration in New Testament (NT) is designed for individuals who are interested in learning more about the Christian Story and the New Testament in particular.
More informationVisit official programme website
An M.Div. student who is interested in having a concentration in NT will take Reading Greek, at least one full course elective in Old Testament, and three full course electives in New Testament course offerings.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
International students: 31 March
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 127 other Masters in Christian Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Start your application - Complete the online application form to get the process started.
- In addition to the prerequisites listed for the specific degree program to which you are applying (M.Div., M.A., M.Th., or D.Min.), most international applicants will need to submit TOEFL or IELTS score
- Submit your faith statement
- Two recommendation forms from two different teachers (or professional reference if applicant’s most recent academic experience is more than five years ago)
- A personal/other recommendation form from a non-family member
International1750 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1750 USD per module and a duration of .
National1750 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1750 USD per module and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.