The program evaluation system is based on continuous assessment of each of the blocks through class attendance and / or examination, so that the student must have passed each subject independently. In addition the student must have obtained the minimum grade specified in the final project.
After successful testing and evaluation of the program, as long as there is the minimum attendance required, students obtain the title of Master in Purchasing and Supply Chain INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The course will cover the following sections:
- Purchasing management as a strategic function of the company
- People management. Negotiating the purchase
- Integration of suppliers. Evaluation and Approval
- Procurement and stock management
- Information systems management and replenishment
- Project procurement, procurement
- Final Project
- Graduates who want to expand their knowledge.
- Professionals, entrepreneurs and business people who want to upgrade or add a differential experience.
- Companies seeking staff expertise.
- Graduates in Vocational Intermediate or Higher Grade seeking practical preparation to enter the workforce.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 18 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To complete the registration process students are required to send us some documents by mail, such as a photocopy of the DNI or NIE or two current passport size photographs.
- The complete list will be sent by INSA.
International4200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4200 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA4200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4200 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.