Tourism has turned out to be an economic booster contributing to the economic development of many countries over the last few decades. People see holidays as a necessity, and not as luxury in the present scenario. At the INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School we offer an Exchange Dual Master Tourism Management degree.
Tourism calls for coordination and cooperation between travel agents, tour operators, and tourists. It also involves marketing efforts to attract tourists to travel to particular destinations.
- Revenue Manager
- Hotel Manager or deputy
- Head of Catering and restaurants
- Purchasing Manager
- Food and beverage director
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Courses include :
- Management Skills development
- Digital Marketing and Customer Experience
- Management in the Tourism Sectot
- Marketing Research
- Graduates in Tourism.
- Professionals in need of upgrading and wishing to expand their business horizons.
- Companies seeking staff expertise.
- Graduates in Vocational Intermediate or Higher Grade in the areas of Tourism, Food, Travel Agencies and Hospitality Management seeking practical preparation to enter the workforce.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 33 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To complete the registration process students are required to send us some documents by mail, such as a photocopy of the DNI or NIE or two current passport size photographs.
- The complete list will be sent by INSA.
International14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.