This International Management programme from Rennes School of Business is tailored to cultivate students’capability to make tactical and strategic decisions in today’s data-driven economy.
The School provides an orientation programme for all international students the week before classes start. Sessions are compulsory and cover application for residence permit, health insurance, banking, internet provider, mobile phones, bus pass and information sessions on French culture, academic expectations and standards.
IBM, Shopee, Mantri Developer, The Crew Hunter, BMC Academy, Reed Exhibition, IPSOS Interactive Service APAC, BVA Group, European Chamber, Euronext Paris SA, Renault Trucks SAS/AB Volvo.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Technology Management
- Financial Tool Box
- Global Marketing Strategy
- Global Organisational Behaviour
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- International Management & Strategy
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 175 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
- English proficiency
- or Native Language: English
- or previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- or a placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the programme.
International14560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
EU/EEA14560 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.