This Human Resource Management course from University of Greenwich is available on a full-time or part-time basis, which allows you to fit your studies around your other commitments. We also encourage you to attend events and discuss current HR trends with practitioners, faculty and guest speakers. Regular seminars of the CIPD South East Thames branch are held at the university.
What you should know about this course
- The course helps you to evaluate current research and advanced scholarship in Human Resource Management.
- Our Master's is fully accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), giving you full chartered membership.
- Ideal if you enjoy working with people and you want to become an HR manager, recruitment consultant or personnel development manager.
- This course is available during the afternoons and evenings on a full-time or part-time basis, which allows you to fit your studies around your other commitments.
The programme is fully accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Behaviour
- Reward Management
- Leading, Managing and Developing People
- Equality and Diversity Management
- Developing Professional Practice in HRM
- Strategies for Talent Management and Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management View 276 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should have a relevant undergraduate degree at 2.2 or above, or equivalent qualification, from a recognised university or higher education institute. You should also have two years' relevant work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part time UK: £2,042
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.