This Safety, Health and Environment (Distance Learning) course at University of Greenwich teaches you to help prevent accidents, ill health and other losses arising from work and work activities. Safety professionals are increasingly responsible for environment-related issues, and this is reflected in the topics studied in this MSc Safety, Health and Environment.
What you should know about this course
- You study via distance learning with an assigned personal tutor. We will provide you with study guides and you have full remote access to all library resources.
- We’ll also invite you to our learning centres at the start of the autumn and spring terms, so you can meet other students and speak to tutors.
- The course will develop your research and analytical skills and give you a broad and in-depth understanding of occupational health, safety and environment theory and practice.
- It is aimed at people working in all sectors, and will suit anyone wishing to become a health and safety manager or anyone in a management role who wants to develop their knowledge in this area.
- Critical Thinking
- Environment Impact and Management
- Safety & Risk Management
- The Chemical Environment
- Management of Physical Agents
- Ergonomics & Workplace Psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Environmental Sciences View 452 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- You should have a good honours degree in Business, Health, HR or a science or engineering subject. You should also be working in, or wish to work in, the general field of occupational health and safety.
- We will also consider appropriate Health and Safety Level 6 qualifications, or professional qualifications with relevant experience, or other qualifications equivalent to the above.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 24 months.
National4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.