The Advanced European Studies course from the European College of Parma Foundation is based on a multidisciplinary approach (political science, international relations, law, economics) and it leverages on the contributions of officials and experts from the European Institutions.
It is aimed at preparing students for careers in EU, national and local institutions, professional associations, the corporate world and private practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The programme covers one academic year and is divided into two phases.
- The first phase includes teaching activities over two semesters (October to January, and February to June).
- Exams take place in the months of January and June.
- Students who successfully pass such exams obtain a first qualification: the Diploma in Advanced European Studies (DAES).
- The second phase starts in July, after second semester exams. DAES graduates have the possibility to achieve the University Master’s Degree qualification by writing (and subsquently defending) a Master Thesis on a European issue related to one course or seminar of the DAES programme, under the supervision of one of the professors of the College.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations European Studies Political Science View 33 other Masters in Political Science in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Applicants must hold a university degree (at least a 3-year Bachelor’s Degree).In the event of profiles obtaining the same general assessment during the selection process, applicants holding a “3+2" year university degree (or equivalent) shall generally be preferred.Academic background
As the DAES programme deals with issues relating to legal, economic and socio-political sectors, its main target group are graduates holding university degrees in the following areas of study:
- a) European Studies, Political Sciences, International Relations;
- b) Law;
- c) Economics.
Prospective applicants shall be able to demostrate at least B1 competences in ENGLISH (in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages), as well as at least basic knowledge of either Italian or French.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Parma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.