The Advanced European Studies from European College of Parma Foundation is based on a multidisciplinary approach (political science, international relations, law, economics) and it leverages on the contributions of officials and experts from the European Institutions.
It is aimed at preparing students for careers in EU, national and local institutions, professional associations, the corporate world and private practice.
The programme covers one academic year and is divided into two phases.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The first phase includes teaching activities over two semesters (October to January, and February to June). Exams take place in the months of January and June. Students who successfully pass such exams obtain a first qualification: the Diploma in Advanced European Studies (DAES).
- The second phase starts in July, after second semester exams. DAES graduates have the possibility to achieve a second qualification, University Master’s Degree in Advanced European Studies, by writing a dissertation on a European issue related to one course or seminar of the DAES programme under the supervision of one of the professors of the College. The dissertation must be discussed within a date specified on a yearly basis.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Relations European Studies Political Science View 18 other Masters in Political Science in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must hold a university degree (at least a 3-year Bachelor’s Degree).
- In the event of profiles obtaining the same general assessment during the selection process, applicants holding a “3+2" year university degree (or equivalent) shall generally be preferred.
As the DAES programme deals with issues relating to legal, economic and socio-political sectors, its main target group are graduates holding university degrees in the following areas of study:
- European Studies, Political Sciences, International Relations
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
The European College of Parma Foundation usually offers a limited number of partial scholarships for participating in the Diploma and Master in Advanced European Studies (DAES).
Relevant application deadline and eligibility requirements are specified in the website of the European College, if applicable.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.