This Tropical Medicine program at Kaohsiung Medical University is specified for the knowledge and ability regarding research on Tropical Medicine, and is emphasized on:
- Tropical medicine & Medical parasitology
- Vector-borne infections & Medical entomology
- Clinical microbial infections & Travel medicine
- Tropical disease associated cancer & virology
- Research Ethic Education
- Recent Advance on Tropical Medicine and Global Health
- Tropical Medicine
- Biomedical Sciences
- Medical Entomology and Vector Control
- Diagnosis of Microbial Infection
- Special Topics in Public Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine View 17 other Masters in Human Medicine in Taiwan
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in related medical, public health, nursing, veterinary sciences, medical technology and other life or natural sciences from a local or foreign university which is recognized by M.O.E. and verified by R.O.C. representative office. OR Holds an equivalent degree of Medical Doctor, MD diploma.
- Applicants must have taken a minimum of 10 credits (160 hours) in General Biology, Epidemiology, Parasitology, Microbiology or Life Science related courses.
- A minimum GPA of B or 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (a notarized Chinese or English translation of transcript is required)
International3372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1686 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Kaohsiung City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.