Our students in the Electrical and Electronic Engineering programme from University of Greenwich develop insight into industrial applications and requirements as well as management issues relating to engineering businesses. You'll also gain comprehensive knowledge of leading-edge ICT tools and techniques with the help of our world-class engineering laboratories.
What you should know about this course
- You study at our Medway Campus in Kent and benefit from our world-class specialist and integrated engineering laboratories.
- You’ll develop your trade skills, independent learning, and critical appraisal skills.
- This course is accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology as satisfying the further learning requirements for chartered engineer (CEng) registration. Individuals must hold a CEng-accredited honours degree as well as the accredited MSc for full exemption to CEng status
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methodology
- Internet Electronics
- Real-Time Embedded Systems
- Mixed Signal Electronics
- Design of Embedded System
- Design of Electronic System
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 121 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United Kingdom
- An appropriate degree (2.2 or equivalent qualification) in electrical and/or electronic engineering.
- Students without a first degree but with professional and vocational experience (e.g. incorporated engineer or chartered engineer status) may be considered if they demonstrate the potential to succeed on the course.
International14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.