This distance-learning EU Competition Law programme at King's College London is particularly suited for practising lawyers, regulators, academics or if you have a specific need for knowledge in this area.
Through the course you will gain an understanding of the substantive rules of EU Competition Law and the procedural framework in which they operate.
How you'll learn
- The distance learning Postgraduate Diploma in EU Competition Law Programme is structured into four modules of twelve units.
- Each unit comes in the form of hard copy print and as a PDF file via the Programme website.
- Questions will be set at the end of each unit and model answers to these will be sent with the unit that follows.
- Units are normally sent by post and overseas students will be sent their material by air courier. Students are expected to engage with the online platform during their studies.
- All students will be eligible to attend two optional weekend seminars at King’s College London.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Merger regulation
- Joint ventures
- Distribution agreements
- Public enforcement of EU competition law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law Master of Laws (LLM) European Studies View 57 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should hold a degree in law of a good 2nd class standard (2.1) or the equivalent, or a degree in a related discipline or be qualified as a barrister or a solicitor.
- Applications may also be accepted from a candidate who has achieved a comparative academic level through his or her studies and where previous study, work or experience has made the applicant a suitable candidate.
- It is not possible to study this programme whilst you are registered for a different programme at any other institution.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7350 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National7350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7350 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.