In today's dynamic marketplace, successful working professionals must be innovative and entrepreneurial, combining a general knowledge of business functions with specific skills in their area of responsibility. The Flex Master of Business Administration of Swiss Business School (SBS) allows students to keep their full time job while studying, and lets them apply the knowledge directly in the workplace.
The Flex Master of Business Administration courses at SBS Swiss Business School are held once a month on campus; on a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 09:00 - 18:00. This gives the participants the opportunity to meet with the lecturer and their classmates.Please note that applicants for part time studies are not entitled for Swiss student visas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Accounting and Theory
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Managerial Accounting
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 63 other Masters in Business Administration in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor) from a recognized university or equivalent
- Successful completion of SBS Admissions Exam
- GMAT score 550 or higher for applicants with an undergraduate degree from the USA (SBS Admissions Exam waived if applicable)
- Fluency in English at a TOEFL IBT level of minimum 90 or IELTS of minimum 6.5 band score (if English is not native language)
- Applicants who meet the English level requirement are exempted from the English skills part in the SBS Admissions Exam
- Minimum of two years‘ work experience
- Successful completion of a personal interview with our Admissions Officer, either in person or by phone/Skype
International3610 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1805 EUR per semester during 15 months.
National3610 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1805 EUR per semester during 15 months.
15 courses: CHF 1’900.- per course
Living costs for Kloten
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.