In today’s dynamic marketplace, successful working professionals must be innovative and entrepreneurial, combining a general knowledge of business functions with specific skills in their area of responsibility. The Flex Master of Business Administration program from SBS Swiss Business School allows students to keep their full-time job while studying and lets them apply the knowledge directly in the workplace.
The courses are held once a month on campus; on a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 09:00 – 18:00. This gives the participants the opportunity to meet with the lecturer and their classmates.
The final degree will be awarded by SBS Swiss Business School upon completion of the Flex MBA program.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of leadership and the nature of management within organizations operating in a multi-cultural environment
- Students will demonstrate a high level of global mindedness
- Students will exhibit a strong civic engagement and behave ethically in their community
- Swiss Accreditation Council
- British Accreditation Council
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
- Certified by EDUQUA
- Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Economics for Decision Makers
- International Finance and Banking
- Business Values and Ethics
- 12 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 70 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree in the related field
- English Proficiency for non-native speakers
- Successful completion of the admissions interview
- SBS admissions exam (when applicable)
- Copy of Bachelor’s degree (transcript and diploma)
- Copy of the official Bachelor transcripts (grade sheet)
- Complete CV and work certificates indicating professional experiences and responsibilities
- English proficiency unless previous education was conducted in English
- One reference letter (professional or academic)
- Front-facing photograph, high quality in jpg/png/gif format
Minimum of two years of work experience
International3712 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1856 EUR per semester during 12 months.
National3712 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1856 EUR per semester during 12 months.
15 courses: CHF 1’900.- per course
Living costs for Kloten
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.