The growth of online learning as a successful education delivery method for professionals has been profound in the last 15 – 20 years. If traditional face to face programs require you to attend classes on fixed locations at fixed dates, online learning programs do not place such demands.
If you are often on-the-go, travel frequently, or face constantly changing work commitments you may find the rigors of classwork impossible to manage. You can travel freely, relocate, or live in remote areas without interrupting your MBA studies. The SBS Swiss Business School Online Master of Business Administration suits students ‘ability to juggle the competing demands of work, family, and study. Ultimately, this depends on the type of person you are, your lifestyle, and how you prefer to learn.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of leadership and the nature of management within organizations operating in a multi-cultural environment
- Students will demonstrate a high level of global mindedness
- Students will exhibit a strong civic engagement and behave ethically in their community
- Digital Transformation
- Strategic HRM
- Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Managerial Economics
- Sustainable Venture Creation
- Global Supply Chain and Project Management
Individuals that need flexibility in learning, self-driven and with high level of self-motivation. Busy professionals who do not have the time to commit to classroom style learning.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Human Resource Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 50 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree in the related field
- English Proficiency for non-native speakers
- Successful completion of the admissions interview
- SBS admissions exam (when applicable)
- Copy of Bachelor’s degree (transcript and diploma)
- Copy of the official Bachelor transcripts (grade sheet)
- Complete CV and work certificates indicating professional experiences and responsibilities
- English proficiency test results unless previous education was conducted in English
- GMAT Only applicable for U.S. Bachelor degree holders
- Minimum of two years of work experience
International1123 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1123 EUR per module during 24 months.
National1123 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1123 EUR per module during 24 months.
15 courses: CHF 1’150.- per course
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.