The growth of online learning as a successful education delivery method for professionals has been profound in the last 15 - 20 years. If traditional face to face programs require you to attend classes on fixed locations at fixed dates, online learning programs do not place such demands.
If you are often on-the-go, travel frequently or face constantly changing work commitments you may find the rigors of class work impossible to manage. You can travel freely, relocate or live in remote areas without interrupting your Online Master of Business Administration studies. The online learning format suits students ‘ability to juggle the competing demands of work, family and study. Ultimately, this depends on the type of person you are, your lifestyle and how you prefer to learn.
Our online education model provides you with true flexibility in your learning options. Not only is the Online Master of Business Administration at SBS Swiss Business School truly portable, it also provides you with greater flexibility that traditional MBA programs.
Please note that applicants for part time studies are not entitled for Swiss student visas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Management
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Entreprenural Finance
- Operations and Project Management
- New Venture Creation
- Employee Relations Management
- Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Futures and Options
- Family Business Management
Individuals that need flexibility in learning, self-driven and with high level of self-motivation. Busy professionals who do not have the time to commit to classroom style learning.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Human Resource Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 4 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor) from a recognized university or equivalent
- Successful completion of SBS Admissions Exam
- GMAT score 550 or higher for applicants with an undergraduate degree from the USA (SBS Admissions Exam waived if applicable)
- Fluency in English at a TOEFL IBT level of minimum 90 or IELTS of minimum 6.5 band score (if English is not native language)
- Applicants who meet the English level requirement are exempted from the English skills part in the SBS Admissions Exam
- Minimum of two years‘ work experience
- Successful completion of a personal interview with our Admissions Officer, either in person or by phone/Skype
International950 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 EUR per module during 12 months.
EU/EEA950 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 EUR per module during 12 months.
15 courses: CHF 1’000.- per course
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.