How does the Personalized Master of Business Administration from SBS Swiss Business School work?
- Combine the courses of our on-campus program Flex MBA and the Online MBA courses.
- The number of on-campus courses can increase, depending on the student needs.
- Choose from the 5 specialization offered in the Online MBA
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of leadership and the nature of management within organizations operating in a multi-cultural environment
- Students will demonstrate a high level of global mindedness
- Students will exhibit a strong civic engagement and behave ethically in their community
- Swiss Accreditation Council
- British Accreditation Council
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
- Certified by EDUQUA
- Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Business Law
- Corporate Strategy and Innovation
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Transformation
- Economics for Decision Makers
- 12 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Admission is made on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 14 other Masters in Marketing in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree in the related field
- English Proficiency for non-native speakers
- Successful completion of the admissions interview
- SBS admissions exam (when applicable)
- Copy of Bachelor’s degree (transcript and diploma)
- Copy of the official Bachelor transcripts (grade sheet)
- Complete CV and work certificates indicating professional experiences and responsibilities
- English proficiency test results unless previous education was conducted in English
- GMAT only applicable for U.S. Bachelor degree holders: A total score of 550
- One reference letter (professional or academic)
- Front-facing photograph, high quality in jpg/png/gif format
Minimum of two years of work experience
International1856 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1856 EUR per module during 12 months.
National1856 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1856 EUR per module during 12 months.
Flex MBA: CHF 1’900.- fees per course
Online MBA: CHF 1’150.- per course
Living costs for Kloten
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.