The Master of Science in Translational Medicine (MSTM) at Keck Graduate Institute is a two-year KGI–Irell and Manella Graduate School of Biological Sciences at City of Hope (IMGS) joint program. Graduates will be uniquely positioned to begin research laboratory careers in the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry, clinical or academic laboratories, or pursue further education at the doctoral level, medical education, or both.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Generate hypotheses and perform hypothesis-driven research
- Design research and methodology, and analyze and report data results
- Assess literature, identify knowledge gaps, and convey findings to the scientific community
- Translate science/engineering discoveries into products and processes that benefit society
- Communicate effectively with scientists, engineers, and business professionals
- Adhere to ethical principles in research, development, and business issues
- Tackle complex problems and contribute productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Applied Biomedical Sciences
- Stem Cell Research
- Population Science
- Professional Development
- Biomedical Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Health Sciences View 327 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Personal Statement
- Letter of Recommendation
- Standardized Test Scores
- English Language Proficiency
- $75 non-refundable application fee
International41800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41800 USD per year during 24 months.
National41800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41800 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Claremont
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.